WRITE FOR WWW.ARTFARMS.ORG AS A GUEST
Are you interested in being a guest blogger?
Feel free to complete the form below.
Need a few guidelines?
- Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
- Articles should offer readers true value with clear advice, takeaways, and how-to tips about a specific topic which can be helpful to entrepreneurs. Bullet points are good. Fluff text is not.
- At the beginning of your article, list two or three bullet points summarizing its key takeaways—the lessons learned and the how-tos contained in the article. They will be published along with the article.
- Include your brief bio of at most 30 words.
- Note – My team will notice if you are a non-existent person with only a name who is acting like a CIA agent or secret spy off the grid.
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links). Don’t want to make errors.
- Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files, please).
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
- The author retains copyright, but www.artfarms.org may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in other marketing materials.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their occasional articles.
- We do not publish press releases which announces your guest article.
- You can include up to one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- You can use anchor text for one link in the article.
The next step:
Submitting a guest post? Does your post meet the guidelines above?
Complete the form on this page and submit your article by uploading the article in the form. (Be sure to note which blog you want to contribute to)
- If your article is not used, you are obviously free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to some other website. If you have not heard from us within 30 days, we are not able to respond to every request, and apologize.
- I do have concerns about fluff pieces which offer little value to hard working people in need. Let’s give real value with something more than koolaid content.
- Marketing agencies will be considered as guest bloggers but will be scrutized. The mission is to make an impact. Creating helpful content is more than just a task to check off and then charge a fee to a client.
- Link building services will not be accepted.
Sorry about the many rules and hoops. There is a plethora of requests and we want to serve well. It is an honor that you want to contribute an article. That does make our day!